Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

boggers on ebay???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by d coenen, Sep 17, 2005.

1. d coenen

d coenen Registered Member

i am looking for some really good mud tires new or used in the range of 35s to 37s and on ebay there is acompany called sportztrailers they have some 35 in boggers for 859.00 shipping is free. where it says shipping it says free standard flat rate shipping service( within u.s.) what does that mean? does any one know of a company or someone that has any really good mud tires that wont drain my wallet. thanks

)

2. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I've noticed that company on ebay as well, because I do a search for boggers on there almost every day :wink1: I don't think its necessarily anything to write home about, just run of the mill, retail tire selling place... You know Summit racing has started selling boggers now also.. :thinking:

3. d coenen

d coenen Registered Member

but are they really free shipping i was going to call but i will have to wait till monday. i read another thread of a diffrent company earlier and how they were jerking a guy around on shipping i .wish i could find someone that had a set they wanted to sell .

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

shop around. i talked to them and the shipping is free to the 48 states. but the prices on the tires with shipping from them to other places was not good to my area. i could save over 100 bucks to get them from tyres1 and pay shipping my self. good luck.

5. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

There was a post about this company ripping people off or jerking them around on shipping or warranty stuff a while ago!

6. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member