Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BOGGERS OR IROKS

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by walla2k5, Oct 22, 2004.

1. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

OK YOU GUYS HERE IT IS, WHO HAS IROKS ON THIER RIDE ? I HAVE A COUPLE OF FRIENDS (WELL,I DO) WHO RUN BOGGERS AND LOVE 'EM...BUT DON'T KNOW HOW THEY HANDLE THE SNOW. WHAT I HEAR ABOUT IROKS IS PRETTY CONVINCING, BUT I WANT THE OPINION OF MY PEERS. THANKS GUYS /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i run the 39.5x13.5x16in iroks and they do awesome both on and off road /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Depends on what you do w/ your rig. If it is pretty much a trail rig then Boggers are the way to go. They are great in the snow, as long as it is SNOW! They are friggin' terrible on slick roads/ice... especially if you are trying to turn, they have no side to side traction...but they will bust thru the deepest snow like a champ.
    The IROK's dont have as much tread... I haven't been around them on the trail, but they seem like a good tire for a rig that is driven on the street and trail. (Boggers will beat the hell out of your rig on the street, and wear out fast!) I just wish that they would put some tread on the IROK's... they are like 3-5 32nds less tread than a standard TSL of similiar size. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

i agree with pooh...depends how your using your rig....i just got boggers last week,and i love them...kick A$$ in the mud...gonna run the tire groover thru them for some more sidehill traction....