Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bomb Mexico NOW!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So here's a goody from south of the border, just heard it on the morning news.

Some of you may of heard about the mother's man taking off with her two daughters from Coalinga, CA and going to Mexico. A few weeks ago, they found them and returned the girls to their mother and locked up the man down in Mexico. Well, Mexico authorities released him cause they didn't receive some piece of paper from us in 48 hours.

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I think those guys down there love to yank us around whenever they get a chance. Your alway hearing some story about how somebody lost their car to the cops or got in a wreck and got screwed. I avoid Mexico.

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Me, too! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

My friend moved back home from Tucson and he told me about all the horror stories he and his room mate went thru while they lived down there. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Of course, they were arrested and had gone thru all that Mexican b.s. of getting out, etc. etc. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

A friend of mine used to live just this side of the border out in the desert. Everynight he would have strange people running through his yard, he did not like it at all so he put up a fence and they would just jump the fence (10 foot tall!). A guy from down the road told him to shoo the bushes with his shotgun a couple of times a week, the illegals running through would tell others about the crazy gringo and he would have no problems. It worked /forums/images/icons/grin.gif