Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bone85K5...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Kelboski, Aug 3, 2000.

1. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

i go to UGA too. i have an 84K5...i'll live in Mcdonough, and commute this semester, but i've been living in Athens and going to UGA for two years now...nice to see K5ers around my neck of the woods. 2 classes to graduation..thank God
    Kelboski...84K5 305 700r4 np208 10 bolts 4"susp lift 33's

2. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

out there Bone?...just keeping the post updated so you'll see it

3. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

UGA DAWGS!!!! OH YEAH! I AM A DIE HARD FAN. MY DAD PLAYED FOOTBALL THERE IN 73 AND MY MOM WENT THERE. AND MY COUSIN GOES THERE. HIS NAME IS DANIEL MARTIN. AND MY SISTER GOES THERE SHE LIVES IN PLAYERS CLUB APARTMENTS. HER NAME IS KATIE WALKER. SHE HAS A NORTH CAROLINA LISENCE PLATE THATS SAYS "UGA DAWG" ON IT. DO YALL HAVE THE CAMOFLAGE HATS W/ THE "G" ON IT. I DO ITS SWEET!!!

'85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN

4. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

Yeah im here, sorry had a test today so have been real busy. Athens is sweet, but u have no idea where to go riding up here. I ahve a few friends with FJ-40s who woould love to ride sometime.... drop a line here anythime or email or whatever.. war eagle... :) sorry, grew up in columbus and my cousin played at AU, actually he was Linebacker when Bo Jackson was there, so its kinda in my blood, no ofense, Athens is nice, better than the city of Auburn. Also I am in the Physical Therapy Asst. program at AThens Tech so thats what brings me up here anyway....

Ben
    www.BenjaminBone.coloradoK5.com

5. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

6. Kelboski

Kelboski 1/2 ton status

i am a die hard....life long Clemson fan...season tickets and everything...long story..go to uga for in state tuition....GO TIGERS