Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bonus WTF File - 03/14 - SEMEN ANYONE?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Sorry, lads. I couldn't help but post this one up when I found it. WAY too bizarre, eh????

Ex-N.C. Dentist Charged in Semen Case

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A former North Carolina dentist accused of using syringes to squirt semen into the mouths of female patients was charged Monday with multiple misdemeanor counts of assault on a female.

A Mecklenburg County grand jury indicted Dr. John Hall on seven counts of assault on a female. He was charged with assaulting six patients, including one of them twice, over an eight-month period in 2003.

Hall, 44, who practiced in nearby Cornelius, is expected to turn himself in at the Mecklenburg County jail on Wednesday. He faces up to 120 days in jail if convicted on all the charges.

Hall could not be reached for comment. In the past, he has denied the allegations, calling them "bizarre and sensational."

Assistant District Attorney David Maloney, who sought Monday's indictments against Hall, would not comment on the charges.

"We knew these indictments were coming," said defense attorney George Laughrun. "This is just the first step in the process. My client is anxious for the process to get started and get this behind him for himself and his family."

The North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners revoked Hall's license in August after six former patients testified in Raleigh that the dentist made them swallow what they now believe was his semen.

In testimony before the dental board last summer, Hall denied the allegations.

"I have never injected semen in any patient's mouth," he said. "I never would. I've got a 10-year-old daughter. That whole concept is so beyond me." Police searched Hall's office and confiscated syringes after several employees said they were suspicious of the dentist's behavior. DNA tests on the syringes later showed they contained Hall's semen.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Old Joke -

"Ok Tom" Said the dentist "I'll just gas you up"

The dentist gasses Tom up

"Ok Tom" Said the Dentist, pulling out a needle "Now you're going to feel a little prick in your mouth"

Tom says "You're gonna need a lot more gas to pull that one over on me doc"

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I would call that a "smoking gun" I think that sick focker is gonna have a hard time winning that case.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm pretty sure this guys gonna end up with other peoples seman in his mouth before his jail times up....Sick ****er...

5. 502

502 1/2 ton status

I had to spend all morning in the dentist's chair today, and when I get home tonight this is the first thing I read. Thanks a bunch Paul...buddy! On that note, I think I'll go brush my teeth..for a while.:D

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i prefer willing participants rather than helpless patients...

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hey now, the ones with no teeth that You have to pay for don't count:deal:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:confused: :confused: :confused: what fun could that possibly be???

9. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I'm interested to find out what his reasonings were for doin that. That's not an impulsive kind of a thing this took planning and what not. Some folks are just beyond comprehension.

10. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

hey man, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. fortunately, i havent had to do that yet.

11. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

thats what i was thinking, does someone wake up one day and descide the only way he's gonna have oral sex is when they don't know about it??like i said how much fun could that be??? i bet RJ could get in his brain!:)

12. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

:grin: ditto