Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bored bOred boRed borEd boreD BORED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

GRRRR another Saturday with nothing to do... all the movies suck except national security which I don't want to see again... I'm alone in the house and want to have some friends over but everyone's busy... pizza's on the way, maybe I'll kidnap the delivery person and make them hang out... even the internet's been boring today... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifI hate being bored....Maybe it'll be a pizza girl and she'll want to seduce you, but I doubt it...LOL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Or in your case. A pizza dude! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Why not do a little cow tipping? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

No, in Bubbas case it would have to be a pizza goat..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Only one thing to do in a situation like this...I thinjk we all know what it is...set a record!!!

7. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Just dont get a friction burn.

8. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I must've missed it... /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats OK Carl, I could never BEAT 7 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good luck next time.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Your the man!! Ive never been able to get past five.

12. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif yeah 6 or 7 seems to be the limit /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hahahahhaha 7 times. damn should we start calling you god now or what????? lol. later

jacob

14. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I can dig uop old posts too ...... hey I gotta go get another beer ..... I actually saw Rob drink 2 tonite :yjumbbbb:

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ok now thats wierd National Security is on TV and I ordered pizza tonight and my name is Rob and I drink beer too..:bow: