Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bored in Fayetteville N.C. area?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gmcjimmy88, Sep 17, 2006.

1. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

If there is any fellow CK5's in the Fayetteville N.C. area bored, and likes to work on other peoples stuff give me a call @ 1-910-424-8249. I am swapping a shackle flip, leaf springs and rear axle from one K5 to another. Thought maybe someone local has been thinking about doing the flip and wanted to see hands on what is involved or just bored and like to wrench. I could use the extra set of hands. Either way if someone wants to see or help give me a call at the above number. I am really close to the Hope Mills and Cumberland Road intersection. Thanks

2. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status

Man if i wasnt in Iraq right now i would def stop by and give you a hand. Im stationed at bragg so your right around the corner. If the prodject is still going when i get back in march ill give you some help.
    pat

3. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

thanks

Well this particular project should be done by then but like anything it will never be completely finished.

4. patt107

patt107 1/2 ton status

yeah i know what you mean, i just bought a set of 1 tons for a 1400 K5 beater that has topped 7000 in receipts now lol good luck with the bug
    pat