Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BOREDOM

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by powerbitch, Aug 11, 2003.

1. powerbitch

powerbitch Registered Member

ok im way freking bored & i have noone to talk to so talk LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ok im way freking bored & i have noone to talk to so talk

[/ QUOTE ]

I have found the answer to your problem here, ready? CLICK HERE /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ummm... .... . ...... .. ...... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif was that supposed to be funny or something???

BOO-YAH

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. powerbitch

is what suppoose to be funny LOL i just want conversation /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well I'm single, available at the moment, and have a friend that likes to french kiss /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

yea... wow...

So... forget I just said that... What's up?

6. powerbitch

well bring those french kisses here /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yes, I'd love a cheeseburger...

So how's the weather in Oregon???

I rented Splinter Cell... that's kind of a hard game... frustrating after a while... it'd be more funner if I was any good with the controls, but I only touch the PS2 for anything but movies about once a month if that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif..... I spend my life here on the computer... or at my friends house... or being clung onto by my ex girlfriend who wants to "make whoopee" (to steal a phrase from the 70's) while I want to get my mack on... umm...

... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I bought a brace for my ankle today hoping I can become normal again with its assistance... I dunno if it works or not though... sure I can walk better and in a straight line... but I haven't tried running or jumping, the two things that cause me pain... I should see if the thing works... but I really don't like the ouch factor... hurts like a sumbitch... Anyway, how's your daughter?

8. powerbitch

well heres your cheeseburger LOL

the weather is normal kinda its rained for a couple days now (wish it would more) (i love the rain)

i dont really play games so cant tell ya nuttin bout it i dont watch tv either it bores me im into my music i love the puter & i try not to have many friends for im a loner(means im a bad influence on everyone)

by the way i have no daughters i have 3 boys & they are good

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Oh... well I'm glad we got to know each other... I'm going to bed... have a lovely evening... and please keep your hands to yourself, I'm just a kid /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. powerbitch

nite & my hands only go on my ol man tyvm

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I think you scared him off... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I have to agree, TV is boring.

Many forest fires in OR right now? It's been such a dry summer here, it's keeping the fire fighters a little too busy!/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

We did get a bit of rain on Saturday, but not anywhere near enough to help.

Rene

12. powerbitch

well i didnt mean to he mentioned french kisses than asked how my girls are LOL (i have no girls) i just wanted to talk is all

by the way is this rene from canada? if so i meet u at one of our 4x4 runs

13. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    the weather is normal kinda its rained for a couple days now (wish it would more) (i love the rain)

[/ QUOTE ]
    what rain we haven't gotten any /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif we need some bad /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    by the way is this rene from canada? if so i meet u at one of our 4x4 runs

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes that is the same rene from canada that was on our easter weekend trip /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Sorry, no one scared me away... I was just about to fall face-first on my computer and of course when I'm half asleep I start sayin stupid shiznit (read posts above, and everything else I posted last night), so I decided to leave before I said something that would embarrass my family for generations... or I woke up hurting wondering how I got on the flor... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Uh, Vanna, can I buy a vowel? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif If I met powerbitch can you clue me in Shannon?

Rene

17. powerbitch

[ QUOTE ]
    Uh, Vanna, can I buy a vowel? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif If I met powerbitch can you clue me in Shannon?

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Rene I am Ron (powermad) wife I was the short redhead in a white Blazer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    ok im way freking bored & i have noone to talk to so talk

[/ QUOTE ]

I have found the answer to your problem here, ready? CLICK HERE /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] You really must want a fued. That's cool if you can handle one without calling people names when it doesn't go your way. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I like beer and boobies.............. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I like beer and boobies.............. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I hear ya, I always like boobies, and every once in a while a beer is nice. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif