Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"Boss" Sighted in Tucson with G/F

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 45acp, Jul 13, 2002.

1. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

\"Boss\" Sighted in Tucson with G/F

Boss and Fran arrived this evening for dinner - Machaca, Beans, Rice and Dos XX. Had a great time meeting them, traded stories and sent them on to the rest of their vacation. Choung talked about Grim, DepDog and the rest at Telico and Fran talked about the cold camping that they suffered. Great couple and great time.

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Re: \"Boss\" Sighted in Tucson with G/F

Damn, WTF is he doing all the way out there on vacation. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Cold camping? Ohh yeah it did get a little clilly. I had to put on a jacket. Was great sleeping weather! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif The dew dropped so hard in the valley we were camped it might as well have rained. It would have been less wet if it had been raining. Condinsation on EVERYTHING, didn't matter if it was covered or not it was wet.
    I guess in October we will get to hear how damn hot it was in AZ LOL! Yeah I think the cold caught them off guard and they didn't have much in the way of warmer clothes. It was unusal for that early in October.
    Looking forward to seeing them at Dixie this year. Hope they can make it.

4. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Thanks for the beers, dinner, and the cool tour of your shop....Man, his shop is like a piece of heaven...has everything you ever need. Keep an eye out for 45's truck in a few....hmmm...years maybe?? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif...it will be really sweet!

Grim, you better watch out brother, my 39.5"s TSLs arrived here a couple weeks ago....it's just sitting in the shed waiting for me to finish modding up my hummer wheels...!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif.

Awe man, I'll be soo much more prepared this year, and hopefully, I won't have a cold again like last year! Made good use of Dayquil and Nyquil though!

Grim, last year, rolling on 36" and locked rear only...
    this year, rolling on 39.5"s, locked front and rear and also with the double low option!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif...can't wait to see you/yall in Oct.
    Boss

5. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif