Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bottom line: Bush is the biggest pussy I have ever seen or heard of...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Topdown, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

**RANT ON**

Here's the bottom line.

[darn] you if you disagree, no one I know that has seen the videos or lost someone close to them disagree's and if you do, keep it to your [darn] self... rant, I am not looking for your opinion, so if you want to post your opinion, start your own [darn] thread. If you think this is an unamerican post, try reading the [darn] constitution and get back to me...

Those dirty mother [darn] are over there killing and torturing our troops and the civilians that are trying to help them rebuild thier [darn] waste of space lives.

If this [darn] president that we have and his equally limp-dicked military advisors dont start killing every [darn] over there he will forever be known as the biggest [darn] ever to have been elected into office.

Bush (how appropriate) has in his hands the most devastating military power ever to have seen the face of the planet... its time to stop [darn] off and start using it. We have lost way too many men, men that are better in every way than the [darn] that are killing them than we should ever had to.

I dont give a [darn] about nighttime excursions and special forces bullshit... I am talking about pulling out and making "New Texas" out of the [darn] place or a full-on, two soldiers living in every single mud hut until we find and drag every worthless anti-american scumbag over there and kill them in front of God and everyone, then kill thier entire family just for good measure and to make sure that the cycle of violence stops...

Dont feed me a line of bullshit about political this and NATO that... and dont give me any [darn] about "the other sand-bred countries" ... kill all of them too.

I am not saying we should "rule" or take over ... [darn] that... we got enough sand here at the [darn] beach... I am saying go, clean out the [darn] infection and walk away... I can guarantee that the next govt that installs itsself will be 100% U.S. friendly after seeing how we deal with those that arent.

[darn] BUSH and the entire U.S. Government if they dont do something about this bullshit...

Last comment and I wont be posting on this thread again... I may not support Bush or the reasons that we are at war, but I do now and always will support the men and women that put thier lives on the line. Whether its for our safety, security or to help protect those that cant protect themselves. Never will I say a disparaging word or think a disparaging thought about those people... Its the ones behind the desks, safe in thier underground bunkers that piss me off.

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

***Please keep in mind that I have advertisments that I could loose do to some of the "key" words you used in this post. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    I also am going to close it, because I can see a can of worms opening up, nothing personal. /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.