Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bought a 96 2dr Tahoe w/ 16k miles today:

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bone85K5, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

4wd, LS gray cloth, barn doors. It was a real blessing. A doctor that I work with bought it new in 96 for his phishin boat and a trip or two to the mountains. Still has factory tires on it and it was garage kept! Real good deal...and yes 16,000 orginal miles. Will post picd 2nite, not selling any K5's. Keepin them all!

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Wow, don't know what you paid for it, but COOL. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

And I thought my Uncle's '98 Dodge Ram with 18,000 miles was low mileage /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

3. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

He was askin 15,500, I got it for 12,500. Hey every dog has its day in the sun...pics should be in sig @ webshots...i just uploaded so if not there check back.

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

VERY NICE. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Good addition to the family.

I'd say you got a good deal. Sure talked him down from what he was asking, too.
    Don't know how the two-door Tahoes are, but I can tell you this much...my Dad's '97 burb LS 4x4 with the vortec 350 is a dream to drive. A little too cushy for me, but it handles really well, never puts up any fuss, and cruises really well on the freeway.