Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bought a CB for Moab.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Greg72, Jul 20, 2002.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

A few questions:

So what to all these buttons and knobs do....? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

How do I start a real convoy like in the movie?

What channel does Beuford T. Justice use...?

Will this thing give me a brain tumor?

THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....THERE IS NO PARTY AT MY HOUSE....

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    So what to all these buttons and knobs do....?

How do I start a real convoy like in the movie?

What channel does Beuford T. Justice use...?

Will this thing give me a brain tumor?

[/ QUOTE ]

The volume controls the volume. The squelch is used so you can either listen to an irritating noise or chose not too.

Yes, you can start your own convoy. It's possible, I've seen it happen.

That's classified information. You don't cross Sheriff Justice!

Yes, it can give you a brain tumor.

There are interesting games that have been invented around the CB radio. Relationships have started and ended on a CB. Some of the best stories you will ever hear can come from a faceless entity on the CB. Furthermore, there's nothing like mindf***** one of those sweet female voices that emanate from a motor home parked at a truck stop. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Cool!
    I am on the CB everyday. I use one for my commute. Have been on the airways for 5+ yrs now. It has helped out ALLOT. Being in the know were the cops are the recks stuff in hte road way, etc....
    Oh and Channel 4 is the "Moab Or Bust" channel!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif