Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bought a Dodge today, don't hate me I still own a K-5

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Troopie's Tonka, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Troopie's Tonka

Troopie's Tonka 1/2 ton status

Bought a Dodge today, don\'t hate me I still own a K-5

Ok, my tonka has been parked for fuc$ing ever...still waiting to get the spring perches rewelded so i can friggin drive it. Anyway, my daily driver was a 2000 malibu, which i had to turn in by june, and i am way over on miles, so the wife and i figured we would get a cheap truck to replace my primary vehicle (somthing really dependable so I won't miss PT formation at 0615) Forgive me chevrolet fans, but dodge took the cake on this one. 16K for a brand new single cab truck. besides, I can use it to pull tonka back and forth to get work done to it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif So anyway, to not waste anyone's time, and before you catch the ass at me for not gettin a 4x4, look, i am cheap, and i am poor. so, i wanna get this lil ol dodge up just a couple of inches. no rock crawling or any crazy shiznit, just a little bit to give it a more aggressive appearance.... what should i do? oh yeah, and if you know anyone that is looking for a malibu /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Re: Bought a Dodge today, don\'t hate me I still own a K-5

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    just a little bit to give it a more aggressive appearance.... what should i do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking Daytona gold spokes, mexican hat dance horn, fuzzy dice, hydrolics, do-it-yourself tint, fat ram head hood ornament, big Type R sticker and a coffee can exhaust...

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm a die hard Chevy man, but I would like to have new Dodge Darango. I drove a friend's Darango a few weeks ago. I would love to have one for a daily driver. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Troopie's Tonka

haha, cute /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Troopie's Tonka

way too expensive!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I agree, but they're still nice. I'd want one with the new Hemi. Seen the Dodge truck on TV pulling a Charger on the trailor ??? It's got a new Hemi, so I'd want one in a Darango /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif