Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bought a new deep fryer today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

If you like deep fryed foods, I highly recomened the "AROMA Cool Fry" deep fryer. I went to Shopco today thinking I'd buy a new Fry Daddy (been useing a pan with cooking oil on the stove top). The cool fryer was only five bucks more. This thing comes with a basket, and a closable lid. for $30.00 . I fryed some french frys ealer. This thing is so easy to use. Love the adjustable temp. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It's the ADF-171N

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I'm drooling thinking of what I could cook in something like that, then another part of me is screaming in the agony I know it will bring me through reflux...

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Dude, I never thought I'd get excited (well, not quite) over a ketchen applaince, but I really like my new deep fryer !!!!! It's so much nicer then a pan on top the stove with cooking oil in it. I say it's well worth $30.00

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

we have a trukey frier, can't beat it!! well maybe a dutch oven! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG] This is why I'm so damn fat !!!!!! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

hehehehehe, it said "Aroma" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

My mother's cast iron dutch oven makes the best stew, sloppy joes, pot roasts, ect. Everything tastes so much better from it than from stainless steel.
    Z3PR--Stop tempting me to make some french fries. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

my grandpa used to have a fry daddy.. he made some good stuff with that!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

Got one like it. Plus I have the New Braunsfel 5 gal model for the turkey, and whole family fish frys. Plus it is fun lightning the burner and frying outside!

10. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey try DEEP fried Twinkies I have and they are the best...Mike

11. RATAH

RATAH 1/2 ton status

The only kitchen applaince
    i use is the coffee pot
    and my dehydrator for making deer jercky /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Something is very wrong here. Just read a post about "The Good Ol Days" and how instead of posting pics of good looking women we are dressing each other up in drag. Now we're talking about kitchen appliances? Are we going to start having tupperware parties now? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

All Non 4x4 Issues
    This is an area for off topic and non 4x4 related issues. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Can't get anymore non 4x4 related then ketchen applainces, and I'm not into guy's in women's clothing either. LOL , but some are pretty funny.

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well heck, we've got one thread that will remain nameless that has 338 replies as I read this, and it's a SERIOUS THREAD. I don't know, we got threads on dating, kitchen appliances....... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif