Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bought my 4 inch lift today

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 73K5Kid, Apr 25, 2007.

1. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

I bought a Rough country 4 inch lift off of ebay from these guys. When I called to pay them today they told me they were out of front springs. So they gave me a deal on a 4 inch Tuff country lift. I get everything in the picture shocks and steering arm included. I am glad I went with the Tuff country from what I have read on here it will work the best for my blazer. Will have it by Friday. :laugh: My complete 8 inch RC will be for sale if anyone is interested. Will post in the for sale forum with pics. :eek1:

http://www.marketworks.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=134402&c=675058&i=137041246

2. Pvt. Maggot

Pvt. Maggot 1/2 ton status

Nice kit, props for getting all spring. Why switch from a 8 to 4? I would have traded my all spring lift for yours hah. Nice kit though!

3. 78GMCJIMMY

78GMCJIMMY 1/2 ton status

NOTE: Shocks and Steering arm sold seperately.

4. 1fastchevy

1fastchevy Registered Member

Damn that small print will get you :doah:

5. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

Thanks I have been asked why would I want to go lower. It's more for comfort. With the 8 iinch lift it rides rough. I do not want to have to lengthen my drive shaft and get custom one made for the front. I also want to be able to drive on the highway and not feel like I am going to blow off the road. :doah:

6. 73K5Kid

73K5Kid 1/2 ton status

I am getting the shocks and the steering arm with the kit. They took care of me. :D