Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bout gawdamn time it snowed.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Nov 19, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

We have about 2" and it's coming down good.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[darn] you, its only raining here /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

we have about 1/2in on the ground and it is snowing hard here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Guess today would be a good day to get out the ice skates on I-84 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

The clumps of snowflakes are golfball size and it's coming down so hard I can't see the foothills from my window anymore.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Finally starting to get snow here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. XBeastX

XBeastX Registered Member

Looks like the snow is starting to turn to rain here. We only have a dusting on the grass.

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

3" at my house in Gresham (390 ft elevation) and snowing huge flakes.............. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Haven't cancelled school yet. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Snowing like a banshee here now, but nothing is sticking to the ground /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Bummer man, everything here is coated............... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah this rocks!!! i got my truck off the street and shoveled the driveway this morning. We live on the outter edge of a curved street so I figured it'd be best not to have my rig on the curb when the idiots in their mall cruiser "4x4s" come flyin around the corner. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

my mom is out and about in here minivan today... she wont be comin home 'til night time and its supposed to get hella cold tonight. I figure all this snow stuff is gonna be slushy water on the roads and once night hits it'll become a sheet of ice. I've got the chains/cell phone at the ready. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

j

12. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I am about the same level, we are 450....its so pretty and still coming down and kids are on their way home. Can't wait til the old man gets home and we can go play in it.

[​IMG]

13. cornfed

cornfed 1/2 ton status

Weve got 7" here now. Im heading out to try the old suburban roof out as a sled on our hill /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

you guys suck. it did snow but nothing stuck here.

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thats what we got here about 7 inches, just got back from picking up the kids, what a nightmare,I just love it when people think they can drive like normal and you have to stay outta their way, ofcourse if you stay outta the ditch, thats staying outta their way... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You guys all suck...it's sunny and 45 here./forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rene