Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BOWFLEX ULTIMATE XTLU In Colorado

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by BLZN4FN, Jan 2, 2005.

1. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

SThis machine has been used less than 50 times. It works perfectly, but we have just lost interest. Asking price $1,100 OBO!!!!! Call Bo @ 303-789-2118.

BOWFLEX ULTIMATE XTLU

The Bowflex Ultimate XTLU comes fully loaded with a Lat Pulldown Attachment, a Low Pulley/Squat Station, Leg Extension/Leg Curl Attachment and a built-in Adjustable Pulley System.

FEATURES:

- Over 90 exercises
    - 410 pounds of Power Rod® Resistance - this is an upgradable to the basic machine
    - Lat tower with angled lat bar - build back and shoulder muscles quickly with this integrated tower
    - Leg extension/leg curl station - develop strong, muscular legs using this gym-quality station
    - Low pulley/squat station with straight squat bar - use this station to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings and quads
    - Built-in adjustable pulley system - designed to change your angle of resistance - increases the effectiveness of many upper body exercises
    - Ultra smooth built-in rowing machinefor calorie-burning, cardiovascular warm-up and cool-down
    - T-bar adds intensity to your workout
    - Leg press belt
    - Folds and rolls on wheels for easy storage
    - Quick-reference workout poster
    - Training manual
    - Instructional video
    - No-Time-Limit Power Rod® Warranty

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2005
  2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

AHHHHHHHHHH my life is ended.
    Thats the exact machine I want. I would buy it in a second if I had the money. Who ever buys it is one lucky guy!!

3. cochino12

cochino12 1/2 ton status

Dang, a good deal in Co. and I dont have enough $$$. :mad: