Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Box Canyon/Coke Oven pics from Sat.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Impex, Jan 15, 2001.

1. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

I went on 4x4 trip on Saturday through Box Canyon and then took that over to the Coke Ovens in Arizona. It was the perfect day to go four wheeling. We did not get to take that many pictures but you can still take a look if you want to. I'm sorry but the pics are very large in size I'm still not sure how to make them smaller so the page will probably take longer to load for those of you on dial-up.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.users.qwest.net/~adamfam/boxcanyon.html>http://www.users.qwest.net/~adamfam/boxcanyon.html</A>

[​IMG]

2. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

Here is a small trail report i found on the explorer board if you are interested to read alittle more about it, and see some better pics.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://4x4central.com/coke.html>http://4x4central.com/coke.html</A>

[​IMG]<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Impex on 01/15/01 04:55 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

looks like you had fun. that looks like a fun area to wheel in

s.smith 77blazer lookin 4 mud

4. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

that is sure some beautiful country!! Wish there were some cool places to wheel around me.

Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL

5. FWP

FWP CRS

You weren't kidding when you said it takes awhile to load- Ate dinner while I waited[​IMG]... How come you didn't let the Arizona guys know you were going? Would have loved to tag along to check it out. Looks like a cool place. BTW some of the pics weren't there, just showed red X's in the corners.

[​IMG]

6. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

I thought about it because it was myself, my dad, and his friend going and it would of been fun with more people. But this has been my only my 2nd time 4x4ing and iam not very good. So i didn't want to hold everyone up and thats also why i have not gone on any trips that you guys plan out. But once i get a little better and get my rear axle installed and front gears thats been sitting in my garage with a lock-rite for about 3 months now i will be going alot more.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. FWP

FWP CRS

You don't have to be an expert... That's how we all learn[​IMG]. Just hangin out on the trail you learn all kind of cool stuff, and gain experience. I got hooked on wheelin just drivin a stock truck with some other guys with cool setups. Most guys don't mind helping you get into it- Matter of fact, I think it's fun to help out newer drivers.....

[​IMG]

8. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

GOOD attitude. I love it when we can all get along and are not affraid to help one another!

Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL