Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Boyce built axles

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chromewontgetyouhome, Sep 19, 2004.

1. chromewontgetyouhome

chromewontgetyouhome Registered Member

Finially saved up enough dough to buy myself some 1 tons. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I live in Hawaii and only have been able to find over priced pieces of crap in the local wrecking yards. Havent even been able to find a k-30 or cucv. Besides ebay, the next best thing i think is to have boyce build me a d-60 front. The quote they gave me for shipping wasnt that bad. I know a few guys from this site are running their axels. Is it worth it? Thanks
    /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

"Hi pinion" has one for sell if I remember correctly.

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Finially saved up enough dough to buy myself some 1 tons. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I live in Hawaii and only have been able to find over priced pieces of crap in the local wrecking yards. Havent even been able to find a k-30 or cucv. Besides ebay, the next best thing i think is to have boyce build me a d-60 front. The quote they gave me for shipping wasnt that bad. I know a few guys from this site are running their axels. Is it worth it? Thanks
    /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For sale -boyce axle

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

How much was the price quote did they give You. I have heard that their front 60's can go for around $3000. I would keep looking around. Hipinon has a Boyce built dana 60 front axel for sale. Its has a Ford center section with Chevy tubes and outters. It is brand new cause He's a girly man and never used it /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif