Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Boycott

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

USPS New Stamp
    This one is impossible to believe. Scroll down for the text.
    If there is only one thing you forward today.....let it be this!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm
    Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World
    Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine
    barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military
    barracks in Saudi Arabia!

"REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American
    Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were
    los! t in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service REMEMBERS and HONORS the
    EID MUSLIM holiday season with a commemorative first class
    holiday postage stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly and vocally BOYCOTT this stamp
    when purchasing your stamps at the post office.
    To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those
    AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER to pass this along to every patriotic AMERICAN you know [​IMG]

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Some muslims have caused lots of mayhem(few for majority), but what about the other wars we've had...for example Germany and Japan. Americans are americans not because of religion, but because of freedom.

I've known many muslims, budhist,mormons, catholics, prodestants, islamics(?), no religion, etc and they were all good people and solid americans.

Sorry, but I can't support mob mentality(not being critical of your opinion), I just know the historically when there is mass persecution for the actions of a few, it was wrong.

There were muslims killed in 9/11 also(not the terrorist), and I would bet their familities are just as driven to kill Osama as we are.

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

There were muslims killed in 9/11 also(not the terrorist), and I would bet their familities are just as driven to kill Osama as we are.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

are you SURE about that one? I saw an interview on TV that would say there is at least 1 family who feels otherwise.

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Let's boycott Christmas, some Christians have killed people

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

racist propaganda is all I can say.

Hitler was Christian buddy, doesn't mean I think all Christians are evil. How about Timothy McVey(sp??) or the Unabomber? think they were Muslims too?

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    racist propaganda is all I can say.

Hitler was Christian buddy, doesn't mean I think all Christians are evil. How about Timothy McVey(sp??) or the Unabomber? think they were Muslims too?

[/ QUOTE ] Why is it that everybody is so quick too cry "Racist" ?? Is it because it's a taboo issue ?? All this Politically Correct BS really gets to me. F_ck the Bullsh_t, you can't hardly speak your mind anymore without someone calling ya a racist these days.

7. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I think if someone has racist feelings towards others different than him, then that is their right (at least in this country). As long as you are not physically harming another person, then racism or hating another person (for what ever reason) is not a crime.

Do you think Muslims are racist against white Europeans? Do you think African Americans are racist against white Europeans? Do you think Mexicans are racist against white Europeans? In a word "YES". Much more than most white Europeans realize.

Liberal weenies need to stop preaching that if you are nice enough to someone that they will reciprocate in kind...only in a dream world, and not in the real one.

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Islam is not a religion, it is a violent group using religion as an excuse for terror.

Jihad is in the Koran, do some research all of you Polictially Correct liberal lovers that called him a racist here.

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Alright you are right we should boycott the muslim stamp cause there are Muslim extremists. My point is if we are gonna group them by their religion might as well do the same to Christians, Jews, and whatever other religion exists huh? You know I used to be all racist and [censored], then I got into the real world and worked with all kinds of people day in and day out, I lost those feelings pretty damn quick.

And Tim by that logic Christianity is just an excuse cause Hitler claimed his Christian people were purer and better than everyone else /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Alright you are right we should boycott the muslim stamp cause there are Muslim extremists. My point is if we are gonna group them by their religion might as well do the same to Christians, Jews, and whatever other religion exists huh? You know I used to be all racist and [censored], then I got into the real world and worked with all kinds of people day in and day out, I lost those feelings pretty damn quick.

[/ QUOTE ] I never was racist till I spent some time around different ethnic groups and seen how they treated me. I still wouldn't call myself a racist, but I reather spend my time with family and friends. (Note; I have some friends who are black, mexican, native american, ...ect. as well as white.) I don't want too be around a bunch of strangers.

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    And Tim by that logic Christianity is just an excuse cause Hitler claimed his Christian people were purer and better than everyone else /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

False.

By that logic, Nazis were the enemy, and are.

The Muslims are no different than the Nazis were. Once the public finds out their mission, the "religion" will be as frowned upon as being a Nazi or KKK member.

Do some research on Jihad. It's a part of EVERY Muslim, not just *some* or extremeists.

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

racist was the wrong word I am sorry about that but eh. To each their own, I just think it outwardly stupid to boycott a stamp cause its for a different religion you think is bad. I'm all for everyone having the right to there own feelings, but if you are too then boycotting a stamp sure is going against that.

13. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Islam is not a religion, it is a violent group using religion as an excuse for terror.

Jihad is in the Koran, do some research all of you Polictially Correct liberal lovers that called him a racist here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some argue that the Koran preaches peace and harmony. Don't believe it. Why would it have such wording when it's purpose was to raise army? Maybe it preaches peace and harmony among the army it has raised?

Mohammed needed an army. An army with men willing to die in the name of the Quest - whatever it was. He wrote a book, er God told him to write a book ala the bible, that among other things promised virgins to martyrs. What a promise to men in a land w/o BOTD's, in a land where this book tells women to cover themselves as completely as possible so as to deny the men even a hint of what the Female form looks like. (Imagination is much more powerful than reality.)

This book raised the army Mohammed needed w/o exacting a monetary cost, and gave him fanatics - the best kind of men for an army. An army of horny fanatics. Don't need tactics, just pitch out more men- the virgins will come from somewhere.
    A very clever ploy, too bad we're still dealing with it a thousand years later.

14. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I think some people need to study up on the origins of the Muslim religion. The Muslim prophet Mohamed was a warier conqueror of people and territory, in the same vein as Alexander "the great", King George of Britain, Napoleon Bonaparte, and (even) Hitler.

The Koran is filled with material on how to handle dissenters of the territories conquered by Mohamed (It is similar to Niccolo Machiavelli's "The Prince"). Muslims are now using this propaganda against America. Americans are now considered the vanquished, dog dissenters of Mohamed's empire, which must be brought to heel.

15. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

I agree with sled here. I'm don't believe the call for a boycott is racist. The call for a boycott is based on fear. Sled's point about the Hitler was valid, if we followed Tim's direction(although he is entitled to his opinion and that's cool) German's would be banned, not Nazi's. Boycotting a stamp does nothing..except hurt the US Postal Service.
    Kill'em all mentality should never be applied to any race, religion etc. Kill'em all if they want to fight is the way to go(Fallujah).

I don't know, i'm tired because I had a b*tch of a time changing an alternator in a Civic. Just not enough space to get the damn bolts out!

Tim, do you sell tires also?

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Tim, do you sell tires also?

[/ QUOTE ]
    haha nice /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif he does pm him, may not always agree with tim but I would recommend his business /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Resurrection_Joe

Well, my point was that it's an imppotent gesture, and an over generalizing one too. Judge piecemeal, kill as needed...

18. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Islam is militant, it's not peaceful. You'd have to talk to a green or deceptive Muslim, or listen to media and NEVER look at the Koran yourself to think otherwise. You think the thousands of insurgents blowing themselves up to kill our boys or blowing themselves up in Isreal are just selective extremists? Nope, they're following the Koran, and thier goal is dominance over earth (sometimes that concept boggles me; why an omnipotent God wants his followers to militarily conquer this earth).

I dunno what boycotting a stamp would do. I think we should boycott the Beatles stamps, too, I'd like to see the Beatles go away just as much as Islam...

19. Resurrection_Joe

HEY! The Beatles were pretty cool for a while..... then Johnny went and made that faggoty Imagine song

I think we should boycott any product witht he american flag on it, to bring back some dignity to it

I'd have to get rid of my cigarette case though.....