Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Brake hoses for rear discs??!?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by smprider112, Aug 30, 2004.

1. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

Ok so im gonna dp my disc swap tomorrow but am lacking the last ingrediant....the brake hoses and fittings....Does anyone know the part number or what vehicle I need to use?? I saw the write up on here about doing the 10/12 bolt disc swap, and it says 79chevette hoses, is this right? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif what else do I need? any kind of fittings? I need help bad its either do it tomorrow when Im swapping in the 14 bolt, or sometime later, but I really would rather only have to bleed the brakes once /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif anyways any help is appreciated!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

get a Goodridge stainless line plumbing kit
    includes the weld on tabs and all fittings for a very good price

3. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Brian, I still have a few of these kits available that include all the fittings and brackets. If interested send me a PM.

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Brian, I still have a few of these kits available that include all the fittings and brackets. If interested send me a PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would recommend Bill's kit. The kit comes with everything you will need except the hardline that you run along the axle tubes. You even get a blingin' billet bracket to hold the end of the flexible line. Top notch stuff! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[​IMG]

5. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN dude....I thought U guys where'nt selling them anymore...I thought thats what someone had said /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif since U where selling all the stuff off on ebay...wish I woulda known that b4 /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I coulda had them allready here by now /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    maybe I'll just do it right, and get the kit from U guys and just do the axle swap today and then the disc conversion later on...when I have everything I need /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif