Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Brakes again, Sorry

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by cp87jimmy, Apr 30, 2000.

1. cp87jimmy

cp87jimmy Registered Member

I found these on JCW web site.I need new rotors and this is tempting What do ya'll think?
    BRAKE PAD/ROTOR KIT
    Brake pads last 87% longer than semi-metallic brake pads!
    More than 90% of all Winston Cup NASCAR drivers demand Performance Friction® brake pads for their cars!
    The safest you can buy—they offer superior fade and heat resistance to deliver sure stopping power even under extreme driving conditions. They also have the highest sheer strength on the market…and the lowest cost per mile. They even extend rotor life. Kit includes Carbon Metallic® front brake pads plus 2 front disc brake rotors.
    38ZX8075P Brake pad & rotor kit for 71-91 Chevrolet Blazer full size, GMC Jimmy full size (4-wd), 71-87 Chevrolet K10 pickup, Suburban, & Gmc Suburban. Kit 92.91
    Their words, not mine.
    Thanks again, Chris

2. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Well I got 2 rotors from Murrays for 28.00 each and the best semi-metallic they had, for a year now and 20,000 miles no problem . Sometimes you get what you pay for...and sometimes you get a deal....

<font color=green>[​IMG]Eagle86K5[​IMG]