Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Brand New employee at 4 Wheel Parts in Portland Oregon.

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlueKnight, Mar 30, 2002.

1. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Hey guys just wanted everyone to know I am the newest employee at 4 Wheel Parts in Portland. I will be looking into get a Club discount for my club and also for Coloradok5. Heres the deal If I do this you MUST call me only as I will be the only one who will know about it. Each discount is set up as discretionary only. That means the counter guys (me) can or cannot grant a discount on stuff. Also we are on commission so you can figure out the rest.

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Right on. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
    Maybe now 4wpw will get a better rep in this area.
    Although I have not had any problems with them.
    The last time I talked to someone there he actualy knew what I was talking about.

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Maybe you can actually "teach" those other dummies at 4WPW how to do something right for a change!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Congrats on the job. A discount would be nice. I am going to buy a ring & pinion soon, so keep us updated on the discount situation. I have heard 4wheelparts had some bad help sometimes, but now they got someone who is worth a darn. Congrats.

Harley

5. BlueKnight

From what I have been told. they have hired way to young of guys for a responsible job like this. Also there has been a bunch of turnover and the whole no work on anything or sell anything with combo lifts has been resolved.In time I hope to become a great contact for all. Ill be training in my spare time as there is no management and senior employees there anymore. Oh well I learn fast and well I do not know much about IFS since that is there push I do know aLOt about solid axles and ford coil over lifts

6. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

How do we contact you directly?

7. BlueKnight

Well you can email me if you want or Monday of this week I should be working there in the afternoon. Ask for Daniel or the owner of BlueKnight

8. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Do you know what the discount is going to be yet? If I can get the ring & pinion for a good price I will buy it immediately. Thanks

Harley

9. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

Thats cool. It's always cool doing work that relates to one of your hobbies.

10. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Will the discount 'transfer' to another location? The nearest 4wpw to me is Indy. I can drive there in two hours and save the shipping costs.

11. BlueKnight

Now that I do ont know. But willlookj into it once I know what im doing there and the process's

12. BlueKnight

Talk about popular. I had 40 calls today alone. Tomorrow is my first day. I tried today but my previous employer wanted me to stay the entire day. I am training so be patient. Here are some tips on ordering. FIRST thing tell them who you are with FIRST. Ask for me if you want we are on commission on things. second be fair on your quotes keep in mind shipping and handling from companies and availability. I will try to give you very competitive pricing in end.