Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Brand new employee at 4 wheel parts in Portland Oregon

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlueKnight, Mar 30, 2002.

1. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Hey guys just wanted everyone to know I am the newest employee at 4 Wheel Parts in Portland. I will be looking into get a Club discount for my club and also for Coloradok5 and OBH. Heres the deal If I do this you MUST call me only as I will be the only one who will know about it. Each discount is set up as discretionary only. That means the counter guys (me) can or cannot grant a discount on stuff. Also we are on commission so you can figure out the rest. Scottie just talked to alot of counter guys and they agreed to do it. Noone is there now that knows anything about the discounts so Im starting the ball rolling again for all of . Keep in mind also we can ship it anywhere.

2. Dave_S

Dave_S Registered Member

Where is the store located? (I know in Portland... adress)

Dave

3. BlueKnight

Actually just before you get to Division on *nd ave coming from the Clackamas Area. or on the left side coming down 82nd ave

4. BlueKnight

Talk about popular. I had 40 calls today alone. Tomorrow is my first day. I tried today but my previous employer wanted me to stay the entire day. I am training so be patient. Here are some tips on ordering. FIRST thing tell them who you are with FIRST. Ask for me if you want we are on commission on things. second be fair on your quotes keep in mind shipping and handling from companies and availability. I will try to give you very compeitive pricing in end.