Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

brand new seats for cheap!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 3car, Dec 21, 2002.

1. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

i just bought a new pair of buckets from a place called truck and rv supply.they are new take-outs from a 2000 chevy van,grey w/cloth seating surfaces.the 2 front holes line up,but you have to drill holes for the rear bolts,no biggie.super comfortable,looks great and they cost 220 for the pair.they also have them in all vinal for 110 a pair.one thing though,they recline,but dont tilt foreward very far,so you have to slide the seat up for rear access.they sell on ebay w/buy it now auctions,i think shipping is $60 anywhere in the u.s,but im a truck driver and i stopped at there place in elkhart,indiana and picked them up.beat that in a junkyard for new seats.there ph#is 574-262-1850.i dont have pics,but they do.just thought this might be helpful.rob /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

3. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

yeah,but those are meant to be air-ride seats.they are pretty firm.also,you have to rig up a mount for them.

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

can you send a link, i can't find nothing but the truck seats /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. 3car

3car 1/2 ton status

i didnt see them online,i was going to get the freightliner seats until i saw the van seats.i'd call them and ask for pics.they do alot of ebay,so they will probally send you a pic.