Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Breaking up is so hard to do!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Well I called My Boss a little while ago and droped the bomb on him. It only took Me about a week to get up the balls to do it /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I just knew He would try like hell to get Me to change My mind /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif But such is life and now it is time to move on. Oh and it's not that I did it over the phone to be chicken sh!t it the fact that I'm way up in N. Cal and He's way down in S. Cal.
    Well I feel better now that it's all said and done. Thats is all.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So what's up? What's the new job? Better not become a NorCal farmer /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

A friend of mine has a growing towing company up here and has just bought a couple nice trucks and wants Me to help Him get it going. I have already been working for him on the weekends since last july and did it a few years back so its nothing new to Me. I'ts a lot less streesfull than the last job and I'll make more money and the work is a lot easier.
    Oh and sorry but I won't be a "Farmer" any time soon, I work for a living [darn] /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

The truth is that Corey tried his best but just couldn't handle the stress of running "sticks" anymore. It takes a real man to run heavy machinery, y'know.

He's better suited to giving boosts to old ladies that forgot to turn off their headlights. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Oh Your a pretty smart guy there fawkface. BTW Paulie when is it that Your supposed to be moving to the other department You were talking about? Yeah thats right Brother I rememberd how You were crying like a little girl about "being sick and tired of digging ditches" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I really didn't want to make You feel bad when You were sniviling but You really did sound like a pussie /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yep........15 years on a shovel, jackhammer and backhoe takes it's toll on the body, y'know. If you'd ever gotten your ass off that air ride seat you'd know what I was talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

That's okay. Just beacause all you're gonna do is drive around all day doesn't make you any less of a man. Think of it, both you and mj do the same job now. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Think of it, both you and mj do the same job now.

[/ QUOTE ]

BURN!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Good for you. It is so important to be happy with your job. I mean, who wants to be miserable for 8+ hours a day each and every day of their life? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifThat is the worst.