Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Breast Implants - not just for fun anymore

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Aug 21, 2006.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Breast implants saves woman after Hezbollah attack

JERUSALEM (AFP) - One Israeli woman has received an unexpected boost from her breast implants during the Lebanon war -- the silicone embeds saved her life during a Hezbollah rocket attack, a doctor said.

"This is an extraordinary case, but it's a fact that the silicone implants prevented her from a more serious and deeper wound," Jacky Govrin, of the hospital in Nahariya that treated the woman, told army radio Tuesday.
    "The young woman went through surgery two years ago to have a larger chest," he said. "During the war she was wounded in the chest by shrapnel" that got stuck in the implants instead of penetrating further.

The woman did not emerge from her ordeal completely unscathed, however.
    "The shrapnel was removed but the implant had to be replaced," Govrin said.

2. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Buddy of mine told me last night some women was denied entry to a plane because she had a "gel like substance" she refused to remove. Supposedly the TSA could detect this stuff on her...she had implants. I threw the bs flag but maybe its true. He said it was on the radio show "Coast to Coast" with George Nouri.
    George

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Isn't that Art Bell's old show? A guy I used to work with listened to him, I think he was the vioce of 1/2 the callers and most of the guests..

4. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

OK, now the exploding tits theory.:rolleyes: