Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Brian60s and his 60s

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 79Guy, Aug 12, 2000.

1. 79Guy

79Guy 1/2 ton status

Jul 8, 2000
    Hello All,

I was looking for new of Brian60. Haven't seen a post by him for a while. I believe he was the one w/ several sets of new Dana60s at a good price.

Hello Brian, are you still there? Do you still have axles?

Hell Everyone else: Has anyone bought any of Brian's axles? What was your experience?

'79 Guy
    1 Blazer - 7 Children
  2. gassman

gassman 1/2 ton status

Jul 12, 2000
    Howdy,(79Guy) I just bought a Dana 60 from Brians60s and so far can't be happier. It's a army surplus axle that has never been under a truck. All I have to do is change the gears and buy hubs. Will bolt right in to my 71 Blazer. Sorry to say but I think that I got the last one.[​IMG] You could E-mail him at sgrossman@coinet.com and ask. He said that Steve was interrested but freight was to much. To bad Steve I think you would have been very happy with it.[​IMG]
  3. Brians 60s

Brians 60s 1/2 ton status

Jun 12, 2000
    I'm still here, just busy as hell. Gassman is right he got the last 60 for now. The guy I got them from back east may be getting some more in the future but that would be a few months from now. On a better note I have a friend who is parting out his truck with a 60 in it with 4.56 gears for
    $1,000.00 I also know where one is with 4.56 gears and a trac lock for $1,200 but I have not seen it run. E-mail me
    and I will put you in touch with the owners of these. I had
    no problem shipping mine so that should be easy. Thanks,