Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bright idea, stupid question

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big d, Jul 20, 2002.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

how the heck do you mount fog lites/driving lites in behind the grill ? i want to mount a set similar in location to where the 80's blazers/jimmys had their turn signal intragrated into the grill. i looked, was even going to do it, but couldnt fanthom an idea without fashioning some type of home made mounting system. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif any body have any ideas or suggestions. btw, i want to mount fog lits behind the grill and driving lites on my push bar. thanks /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

it's not a factory option, of course you will have to make some type of custom bracketry. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    it's easyer to mount them higher.
    hang them down from the bottom side of radatator support. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    i've done this, it's not hard.
    btw, if you do this they relly serve no perpose becouse you don't get much light threw grill.
    look's kinda cool tho, well at least it did 15 years ago when i did it and it was the IN thing.

dave

3. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

thanks for the info. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif