Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bring on the fireworks !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[​IMG]

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

If those are fireworks, you should see our fireworks tonight /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm waiting for Saterday. Mt. Rushmore put on one of the best fireworks show in the US. Or so they say.

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Take some pics! Ours is only like 20 different fireworks in the period of 10 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Take some pics! Ours is only like 20 different fireworks in the period of 10 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Tried that a few years ago. My camera isn't the best for night pics.

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

ooh okay. Nevermind then. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i wisdh i could buy some good stuff, out here in cali they only sell the weak stuff, oh well they are still fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i wisdh i could buy some good stuff, out here in cali they only sell the weak stuff, oh well they are still fun /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]You can get some fairly good stuff around here, but it's kinda spendy for blowing up.

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

We have some pretty good shows here on Long Island and around the city. The shows just get so incredibly crowded it sometimes wrecks the experience.

Now if you could find a way to advertise through fireworks shows... There's at least one facet of entertainment the advertising industry hasn't polluted yet...

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Believe it or not, Cheyenne has an awesome fireworks show... I've been to others in the area (Laramie, Ft. Collins, Greeley, Estes Park) and they don't even compare...

This year, though, I'm stuck working 3-11... I'm not working as a bellman, so I can't go out to the golf course and watch... I have to stay inside with just a glass door to look through that faces the OPPOSITE direction of the fireworks and is blocked by trees anyway /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif