Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bringin' down the hizzouse!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Bringin\' down the hizzouse!!!!!

So my hippy friend is in town from Tacoma for a friend's wedding, and since he has no place to put his stereo system, he gave it to me... I just hooked it up in my room, with one addition...

I also hooked up my 2 12's that won't fit in my Ranger and have been sitting in my room unused for a month and a half... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Holy piss, I can feel the damn house shaking outside... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Re: Bringin\' down the hizzouse!!!!!

I just spent an hour in my truck with the new sub detatching my retinas

If you want the 12's in the Ranger I just bought a box from a box guy on ebay that's real nice, and he makes a dual 12 ranger box

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Bringin\' down the hizzouse!!!!!

oooOOOOoohhhHHHHHh purdy.... But will I still have use of at least one of my back seats???

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status