Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bristol Motor Speedway

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5ntexas, Mar 12, 2003.

1. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

On August 23 of this year i am going to Bristol to see the Sharpie 500. Bristol is a very mean track. It's in Bristol, Tennessee. Gonna make a road trip up there. Just found this out and i'm stoked. Later.

Jacob

2. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I've made the trip a couple of times...it's a Kick Azz track...Loud like you wouldn't believe...but there are really no bad seats...tough to get out of sometimes, and the drive home is a lot longer than the drive up there...I've driven 12 laps on that track w/ Petty Driving Experience...Martinsville and Darlington are Very Good trips also....My goal is to attend a race at every NASCAR track and drive as many as I can...I'd like to visit either Pocono or Infineon this year, but no plans yet...TMS is the 29th (woohoo)... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's cool, Bristol should be a good race.

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

i was sposed to go to tms this year but my friends mom is gonna be busy then so no can do there. she did say she would take us to bristol for sure. the 30th is my bday. i thought it was on the 30th?? woulda been a hell of a bday present. oh well bristol will still be badass.

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

You lucky dog!

If I had to pick only 1 race to see during the season it would be the night race at Bristol!

Have a great time!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i thought it was on the 30th??

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually go to the track on Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun... I like the practice and qualifying...

I was at the Bristol night race the year earnhardt put Terry Labonte into the wall in turn 2 on the white flag lap...the crowd actually BOOed earnhardt for once...

I'm sorry he's dead, but I'm glad he's off the track...he was a rough driver...I never wanna see anyone hurt, but his motto seemed to be "if ya can't pass 'em, crash 'em"