Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Broader itrader useability

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by southernspeed, Mar 7, 2006.

1. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

To leave itrader feedback we need to quote the url of the transaction post but I have dealt with a few people on here via PM's and can't leave feedback for them which I think they deserve. One member in particular has gone way beyond helpful and really deserves the recognition but as far as I can see there is no way I can leave him feedback. Correct??

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The iTrader setup is very much like ebay, if you bought something from an online business and later found out that they also sell on ebay, could you log onto ebay and leave feedback without doing an ebay transaction, of course not.
    I will not remove the function where you have to put in a deal URL, if I didn't have that it would be way to easy for people to have all their friends post positive feedback for them, then when you make a deal with them you get screwed because all the feedback was phoney. Not saying that would happen all the time, just that it would be "much" easier to happen.
    Like I said many times before, this setup is more of a "from this point forward" kind of thing, people want to leave feedback about deals they did in a PM from 4 years ago, hell they might not even be the same type of person they were 4 yeras ago.
    People, you don't have to make this more difficult than it has to be, this is a great system for current and future deals, don't worry about deals in the past. In fact you don't even have to use it at all, it's just an option.

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Understood:waytogo: . And as one of those people who did get screwed by a former low life member I appreciate your reasoning.:bow: