Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Broadway photo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by afroman006, Jan 6, 2003.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Once upon a time....

My mom got me a digital camera for x-mas and she ordered it from www.bwayphoto.com. Now she placed her order on Dec. 17 and chose 3 day delivery so it would get here in time for x-mas morning. I didnt know about any of this until the big morning, when I got a picture of the camera (obviously cant blame mom for that one /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif). So I wait a couple days then ask my mom about it and she gives me the invoice/receipt thing they e-mailed her. This was on the 27th (7 days after it SHOULD have gotten here). So I wait a few more days and give them a call on the 30th.

After being on hold for like 30 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I finally talk to someone and they tell me my order has not been shipped yet /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. The guy goes on to mumble something them offers to upgrade to a different (more expensive of course) camera and some rechargable battery pack. Then I get pissed and yell that I dont want any of that other $h!t I just want my d@mn camera! The guy then tells me "Sir please calm down" and tell me what he mumbled earlier. They apparently sent her an email after they had sent the invoice asking about the options the rep on the phone was tryin to push on me.

So I just told him I didnt want any of that other crap and to complete and place the damn order or cancel it. So he completed it and I hung up. I asked my mom about the second e-mail later and she said she never got another email from them /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif. Well here we are 7 days (5 bussiness days) later and STILL NO CAMERA. I am REALLY starting to get pi$$ed but dont know what to do. Since I talked to the guy on monday last week, I assumed the order would have been shipped Tuesday and expected to get it on Friday or maybe even today at least...STILL NO CAMERA. If I ever get the camera I am gonna call those dumba$$es again and "politely ask /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif" that the difference between the 3 day express shipping and normal shipping be refunded to my mom. This is fawkin rediculous.

So in conclusion do not do bussiness with Broadway photo.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Where are they located? For Christmas my mom got me a camera off of eBay from Cameta Camera (in NY). I got it and love it. Excellent camera (Canon Elan 7e) and service not to mention price! They have a website too just do a search for the business name. Like I said I recommend them. My camera was $300 less then if I bought it here in town! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Well I just called them and found out from an automated message that my order shipped YESTERDAY....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. I then connected to an actual person and asked about some stuff and they cut me off and told me that I need to talk to the customer service department, but wait, it gets better. They said the customer service department is closed, then I hung up on her so I dont know when they're open but I imagine its from 8-5. This would seem fine to know BUT, I have to go to school at 8 in the morning and dont get home till 6 every day. aahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah I HATE THIS COMPANY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE BLOWS AND THEY ARE IDIOTS. Oh well, what a way to top off an already $h!tty day... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif