Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Brochures page is searchable!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dremu, Oct 24, 2004.

1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Well, some. It's a buttload of typing and manual effort, so I've indexed up through 1976. I will do the rest, I promise /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway, check out the Search option on the Brochures page. Want to know what the Trailering Special packages had in them? Put in "trailering special package" and see -- it'll link you to specific pages in the brochures that reference that package. Want to know about engine output for your Suburban? "1975 Suburban 454 horsepower" and you're there. Cargo capacity, dimensions, trim packages like Cheyenne or Super Custom... all there. Vans, Blazers, Suburbans, Pickups, even Wagons.

There are some tips on the search page, but it's still in progress, so go easy on me. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Also, if you get weird errors or have problems finding stuff (again, no 1977 or later YET!), lemme know on dremu@yahoo.com

-- A

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Very awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. JeremyK5

JeremyK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Cool! Thanks for all the work you're doing on your site. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif