Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Broke as a joke.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

This sucks, I was only able too order 2 tires today. Oh well, I'll order the other 3 soon. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You call that broke....try no job and no unemployment /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well, I'm sorry if I have offended anyone who's trying too make ends meet with no income. I've been there, and worse. I've been out on the streets in the dead of winter with no money and no place to go. Had too sleep in apt. bldg. stairways too stay warm. I truely feel for everyone who's got it worse off then me. Sorry.

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

what do you do for a living paul?

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I misspell (write) a couple weekly collums for a biker publications, turn a few wrenches, play the stocks, stuff like that. Used too buy, fix up cars, trucks, and bikes, then sell em. Need too get going on that again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. the cork

the cork 1/2 ton status

try the construction field,thats one part of the economy
    that is flourishing, the mexicans are coming here in bunches, making a killing, even if you have to go through
    an apprenticeship, you can have a nice job,with good benefits,

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    try the construction field,thats one part of the economy
    that is flourishing, the mexicans are coming here in bunches, making a killing, even if you have to go through
    an apprenticeship, you can have a nice job,with good benefits,

[/ QUOTE ] Naw, I'm not looking for a job. I'm able too make my bills, and have alittle spending $$$ while staying in the house 80% of the time. I'm happy with my current going on's. I may not be able too afford everything right now, but thats okay, I just have too wait a few months for the more expencive items. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Dude...I thought you found a job??? What happened?/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Rene

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i know how that goes..of course i am only 17 on the other hand..but still /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. but yes its not like i have bills to pay and stuff like that either..(cept for insurance)