Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Broken DANA 44

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by HispanicPanic, Apr 1, 2001.

1. HispanicPanic

HispanicPanic 1/2 ton status

well i went wheeling with my buds ended up breaking my front axle shaft passenger side broke the u joint and the ears that hold them to top it off as i was trying to back out a stupid tree went right through my back window (not good) so now im looking for an axle shaft and a back window thats what happens when you drink and wheel at night not a good combo. jimjim.coloradok5.com mine is the orange one

NOT ALL HISPANICS DRIVE LOW RIDERS :-)

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

ROTFLMAO!!! Sorry if this makes you mad, but it sure sounded funny!!! Guess it may be funny to me because it didnt happen to me! Oh well, good luck on the repairing part now.

3. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Maby you shoulden't drink when off-roading any more.

'71 Blazer CST with alot of rust

4. HispanicPanic

HispanicPanic 1/2 ton status

dont worry thatk30guy i was laughing my ass off when it happend and yes i know Triage trust me NEVER again will i do that this was the first and last time

NOT ALL HISPANICS DRIVE LOW RIDERS :-)

5. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

My bro back into a stump once with his TJ when he had it,. The TJ had 95 miles on it when we lifted it and had about 200 miles on it when he back into the stump. The stump put a dent in the rear quarter... It made him sick!!!

As far as the shaft, this would be a good time to call Stephan and order some alloy short shafts!!!

Mike [​IMG]
    See <font color=green>EMMETT</font color=green> -&gt; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>

"He who uses a winch...... Is tired of yankin!"