Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Broken Heart... *update*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Grieby54, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

My heart just got shattered by my ... errmmm ... ex girlfriend now? Lemme start off by telling you about us. I am 17 and she is 16, I started dating her a year and a half ago it will be in 3 days. She is in California at Stanford for a summer school activity. I only get to talk to her once a day for about 30 minutes, and due to the time difference that's 1 here and 11 there... at night. So yesterday she said she needed a break to find herself... so she broke up with me, 2,000 miles away, over the phone, after a year and a half. I'm torn to pieces. She was my first real girlfriend, and I was her first real boyfriend. Any advice, stories, anything would be helpful... because I can't even describe the pain I'm in right now.

*Update*: So she said it... she told me last night that she doesn't love me as much anymore... and it's less than 50-50 that we'll get back together again. I tried so hard... and it hurts so bad. :frown1:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  2. google

google 1/2 ton status

Nothing I or anyone else can say will make you feel better. It just happens that way. Good news is, you will move on. Bad news is, it will happen again and again. But back to more good news, you eventually don't care when it does happen and are more concerned about lining up your next POA. It's just a part of life. Unfortunatly, women smell this when it happens and you need to keep your head up and go have some fun. It's like you have neon on your back if you walk around bumed out. Women will run away. Keep your head up and move on. Don't call her or drag this out. Just move along with your life as if it's nothing, because that's really what it is. I've been through it a few times and been through much worse. Read my post on BEWARE CALI GUYS a few posts down. I've walked in on my girlfriend of 1 1/2 years sleeping with my best friend of 3 years. I shrugged, walked out, called a "FRIEND WITH BENNIFITS"(SP) from a couple years back and got busy that night. That helps you get over it too LOL. I would suggest you go to a strip club, but you're too young. Not for any reason except they know how to boost your ego. Then you go out from there with your new temp ego and find a real girl. Hehe, sounds dumb, but it works.

Another good way to go about it is to gather all the stuff that you have from her, for her, about her, remind you of her... put it all in a box, and BLOW IT UP.... That has some fun value to it also. A full butane canister and a field and some stuff that can keep flame to the can for a while did great for me. Just stay WAY back. The top of the butain will fire like a bullet when it goes off.

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

nothing i can say either. hang in there, the pain will pass. i dont know what to say. good luck

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Y'all are young'uns.............................

Little bit of advice. Until you turn about 25, don't worry about chasing women for committment. Chase 'em, bang 'em, move on................... :D

5. google

google 1/2 ton status

And don't screw up like I did. WHERE A CONDOM. I'm 25 now and I have two kids. Boy is that a buzz kill when you here those two words. I'm Pr.....

But yeah, hang in there. Eventually losing your fish is more painfull than losing a chick.

6. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i have had 2 real girfriends and 1 was crazy weirdo and other was school/family freak. now i am much more happy and richer with ( me myself and i ) if you know what i mean.:D

7. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

She said she knows we'll be together and that she will want to be back with me... but I feel kidna used... like I can be put on pause for her to do her stuff...

8. google

google 1/2 ton status

You should help me design my new website for the domains I just got. Crazybitchlist.com, crazychicklist.com, and myexisacrazybitch.com. It'll do you some good. :D

And don't go for that later crap. It's not worth it to you. You are at the best part of your life..... except maby college, and you don't want to waste a single day being bummed about some chick. That's who she'll be in a short time too... "SOME CHICK"

9. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Only being a year older and having a very similar experience....don't worry about it. I was broken up with after a year because "I'm not close enough to god". Yeah, that's right, that one oughta make you feel better about yourself. You'll learn a few things and move on. I couldn't be happier with the girl I'm dating now and am glad that the other one is gone. Besides, once you get to college, having a steady just holds you back :D

10. google

google 1/2 ton status

You should put that in your signiture..... Smartest thing an 18yo has ever said.

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'm 2 years older and had mine end a few months ago(somewhere around 2 months and a few days). She was tired of the long distance crap and just stopped talking to me, basically started "finding herself" without telling me. So I told her to go **** herself. Whatever, I won't bore you guys, most of you have heard it all before.

Thats why I'm taking Ruby's illness so badly(crap on top of crap).

I'm not over her, probably won't be for a while but whatever, life goes on. I'm not the one night stand kind, committment is much more my thing, but I'm trying the otherside of things for a while.

12. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

I don't plan on having sex till marraige, and just picking up one bimbo after the other won't do anything for me. I want the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I will still do anything I humanly can to make this the girl. I was so sure of it... I am so sure of it.

13. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

That's all well and good, but young girls don't want commitment, they want to have fun. They want to party with the bad boys, and nice guys like you get to pick them up off the ground when they fall, and get crapped on for your trouble. Young girls are stupid and haven't been slapped hard enough by life to appreciate anyone or anything yet.

If you are a big hearted, commitment minded nice guy, make your life easier, and find a girl in her late 20's, maybe early 30's. all of the stupidity should be out of her system by then, and you'll find someone looking for the same thing you are. She'll probably have her own money too.

Tom

14. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

Two problems with that, she's not the party girl, she's a down home nice girl with the same beliefs as I have. And two... 17 year olds and 20+... doesn't work

15. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I'm speaking of the young girls ( under 25 ) you'll meet after this one, and why they'll be a waste of time, if you are looking for love. I'm sure the one you just lost was your soul mate, but she's gone and you have a whole life to live yet.

And no, you never get over the ones you lose, you just find new things to like about new people.

And 17 years old and 20+ does work, if you put enough effort forward in finding a good one. Older females are what got me thru my late teens / mid twenties.. I struck out all the time with girls my own age, cause we wanted different things. It just happened to be the case that my emotional maturity clicked with the girls I met that were at least 5 years older than me.. I just decided to make the most of it, and be happy.

Tom

16. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

So when she says she needs a break... do you think that means we're done completely... or she just needs a week to get her head straight...?

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No telling. Who knows what's going on where she's at. At that age, things can be confucing for both of you.

18. Grieby54

Grieby54 1/2 ton status

Hey zep... got any more pics of roses... I like 'em... they sure are nice

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll try too remember too take some more in the morning.

20. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Well, hard experience has taught me to take that " needing a break" stuff to really mean: " I found somebody else who I think might be more interesting, but stay by the phone in case I change my mind"...

Call her bluff and just ignore her. Anything else will teach her that you can be manipulated, which opens the door to hell.

Tom