Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Broken Jaw

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by marine_enlisted, Feb 4, 2004.

1. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

A guy at work was wrestling with his room-mate on Saturday and caught an elbow to the face. He went to the dentist on Tues and they told him that his jaw was broken in 3 places. He stopped by today with his jaw completely wired shut. He will be eating through a syringe for the next 3 to 6 weeks. I can't imagine the horror. Has anyone here had to deal with that?

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Has anyone here had to deal with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, had to drink through a straw for 5 weeks. It sucks. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Yup! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I had mine wired shut for 8 weeks from a motocross misshap! Really sucked after the first few days of blended food! YUK!
    Bill

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

friend of mine broke his jaw, he lost about 25 lbs if I remember right...Blended food, [darn] that blended drinks!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

my friend bet another friend that he couldn't break his jaw in one punch, you know the rest. dumb ass /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

love yor avatar, my fav movie. SINGING IN THE RAIN . /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Yep... Been there done that twice. First one was from being hit in the face by a barstool outside Gate seven of Keesler AFB in Biloxi Miss. Second one was from eating the steering wheel of a Volks Wagon while waking up in the middle of an accident on the Newport Freeway in Newport Beach CA. at 3am. No seatbelt laws then... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif