Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

broken wrist

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tmaxxer9, Mar 15, 2003.

1. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

i broke my wrist today from jumping off a car going about 15 m.p.h. while it was moving i was facing the opposite direction and jumped off like an idiot. just thought i would tell you all never to do it. it hurts and the drugs you get for it don't work.

2. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

Common sense is a mother some times...

sorry to hear about the wrist though.

3. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

The cool thing about painkillers is the warning labels are left open to wide debate and interpretation (is that spelt rite?). Anyway, the warning label doesnt say " do not mix with alcohol", it says "alcohol may INTENSIFY the effect" /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif When I shattered my collarbone the ER doc handed me a prescription for some percs and told me as I walked out the door to "take 2 right away and drink a few beers. Be sure to stop on top of that pain" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

broke mine years ago and had to wear a cast for six months, be carefull /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

could be worse...my best friend broke both of his at the same time.

He said there is nothing worse than being 19 and having to wake your dad up at midnight because you have to crap and you have to have him wipe your ass for you /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I hope your not monogamous /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. tmaxxer9

tmaxxer9 1/2 ton status

yea it is also it is alos agood thing that i am right handed if you know what i mean. when the g/f ain't puttin' out then turn to someone/thing that will. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

9. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    had to wear a cast for six months, be carefull

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang, so did I. It wouldn't heal for like 5 months, so they used an electrical device with a computer and diodes to stimulate bone growth. It was like an electroplater the doctor said, and I got the cast off 6 weeks later. I'm glad because a bone graft was the next option. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

If you buy a membership and turn orange it will heal faster... Just one of the many benefits of turning orange... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif