Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bronco My Arse

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Danswift79, Dec 15, 2001.

1. Danswift79

Danswift79 Registered Member

Dec 7, 2000
    As usual, Off-Road magazine is nucking futs. Unless my eyes decieve me, the "bronco" in the 'Readers Wheels' section on page 86 of Jan 2002 appears to be a blazer. I can't imagine the owner of a K5 making that mistake so I am assuming the editers did. It goes on to talk about its chevy motor and everything. It is a clean looking (seventy-three)? and is shamefully mislabeled. We are confronted with the confused populace all the time and no wonder with the suppossed experts botching things up. If the owner did mislabel his own rig, then I think we aughta track him down and teach him some of the finer things about owning a GM.

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/79_Blazer_(Danswift79)>CK5 Gallery </a>
    God Blessed Us With General Motors and cursed us with <font color=orange>rust</font color=orange>