Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Broncos stink

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by NYC K5, Dec 20, 2000.

1. NYC K5

NYC K5 1/2 ton status

i drove my first bronco today snow plowing. what a piece of turd. it was an 89 5.0 automatic the damn thing just couldnt move, then when you wanted to push some snow around you had to rev the engine so high that the tires broke loose. when i got done i got back in my blazer and was flying down the road because i actually had some power under me.

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I went wit hmy friend to test drive a Bronco a few months ago, and it was a piece of sh!t. It had 60,000 miles on it, and it looked like crap, really rusty, in Texas. It was extremely slow. He couldn't get the tires to break loose on dirt! I convinced him to get a Chevy after that

90K5

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>If you want to read about another Bronco that stinks check out the non-4x4 section under practical jokes to see what we did to this guys Bronco back in high school !</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

4. Chewy

Chewy 1/2 ton status

My dad once owned a 84 Bronco and a 72 F-150. Both total pieces of crap! We would take the Donco to the mountains and it would overheat EVERY time. Ford ... at least they circled the problem.[​IMG]

[​IMG] '87 Beast
    Colorado, USA