Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

browns camp (TSF) next weekend

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chubbybob, Aug 13, 2004.

1. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

is this still a plan for some of you ?

im just wondering what kind of turnout we will have from people off of this board.

I havent been able to go wheeling since the 4th of july and I really need to get back out again.

sure do have some work to do this weekend to get the trugg ready hope to see some from here still going.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yes. have a few things to do to the rig yet, but I don't forsee any problems (knock on wood). rollin the 39.5s out of the shed this weekend... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I am hoping to be there as well. I don't get back into town until LATE Fri. night. I am hoping to drive out on Sat. morning. If anyone wants to hook up and go on Sat. morning, let me know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

I've got all next week off Im gonna work on my rigs so I can come out and break em!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    but for sure Im going out and prolly gonna camp there for the 2 days /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I wish. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Shane its looking like the better half and I might head out with you on Sat morning...

7. jekbrown

i see on the pirate thread that no (organized) wheelin is planned for friday... so I may go over on saturday morning if I still have some little junk to do to the beast friday evening. We'll see... I'd prefer to just go straight from work to TSF, but I want everything to be done when I go...

j

8. smprider112

I'll be heading down kinda early friday...prolly have both my blazers...if anyone else sees me there, stop by and say whats up....I should be easily spotted with this truck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Still waiting for my steering. Even if I got it today theres no way I'd have enough time to get stuff together.

10. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

where is everyone camping at?are you guy's going to the campground by the day use or the open area by the rock pile and powerlines? i got the blazer runing today still smokes a bit though and started to tie my cage in then all i need is rear brakes and ins. i might just bring my bike up and play around if i don't get it all taken care of it would be nice just to meet more ck5'ers /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. smprider112

ya Im trying to figure where everyone wants to meet at /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I'll probably just camp in the campground...if its not too busy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I am hoping to be there as well. I don't get back into town until LATE Fri. night. I am hoping to drive out on Sat. morning. If anyone wants to hook up and go on Sat. morning, let me know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

it also looks like we will be heading out real early saturday morning also.

we are moving into our new house wed and thur so that is my first priority but I am still going.

13. mudslinger97116

i noticed you race mx are you bringing your bike?if the blazer is'nt running i will probably bring my450 just to play.

14. jekbrown

linky...

directions / campsite info on pirate

check the 2 posts from Motornoggin on page 5 of the thread... has the details about the group camping area, times etc. Its really close to browns camp from what I remember (only been to browns twice). In any case, thats where I'm gonna be, so hopefully any of you anti-social yahoos that are gonna camp in individual sites in browns will atleast come on over and say hello at some point friday night / saturday morning. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

btw, got my drag link "fixed" today (only cost me $7 too, yay!) so I'm definitely "in"...

j

15. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

alright I worked on the rig all day and I think its ready to go minus checking some fluids and such but we are deffinitely going to be there saturday morning early.

I will go over and check the pirate post that jek had posted and chime in there as well.

who all is going down saturday morning from the vanc port area ?

oh yeah my front locker is broke so it should make the weekend that much more fun /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

16. smprider112

[ QUOTE ]
    i noticed you race mx are you bringing your bike?if the blazer is'nt running i will probably bring my450 just to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may bring my quad...didnt know anyone else had bikes...My Cr250 still has a paddle on it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

and I still have some stuff to do to my rigs b4 I'll have time to change it out....getting my tires tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif freight truck called today to tell me they will be here by noon tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. jekbrown

bump bump... everyone in this forum is required to attend this weekend, don't let the thread die!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

18. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    bump bump... everyone in this forum is required to attend this weekend, don't let the thread die!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif :t

j

[/ QUOTE ]

only 3 days left /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. smprider112

Im almost ready...just need some rear fenderwells and finish my negro-rigged mudflaps and I'll be good to go!!
    Just got the 38.5 hawgs mounted up today...im stoked!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

We should all figure a place to meet up at...Im hoping to get there early-mid day friday

20. mudslinger97116

i stoped by the forestry h.q. on the way home tonight and they said that they are prob. going to keep the industry at leval 2 at browns that means all trails will be open /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifi will stop by on friday night after 5 or sat. am just to meet some of ya still no brakes and now it won't hardly start /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gifhappy wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif