Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

brushgaurd, bumpers,gauges, bucket seats, speakers**ADDED STUFF+PICS*

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by seanp, Sep 4, 2003.

1. seanp

seanp Registered Member

73-80 chrome brushguard: has 2 KC lights, and a 2 by 3 1/2" sized rust spot, otherwise good condition.<font color="blue">$100</font>

Doulbe tube front bumper: has a diamond plate top that makes for a good step. This came off a 72 chevy, i don't know if it will bolt up to other years. <font color="blue">$100</font>

Chrome side steps: 6" drop, surface rust. <font color="blue">$15</font>

95 suburban bucket seats: Both passenger seats but they still bolt in and look fine. Grey, no rips, stains, or burns. Slide and tilt forward to access to rear. <font color="blue">$100</font>

Old a$$ shocks: 2 are 19" closed and 30 1/2" extended. 4 are 18" closed and 28" extended. <font color="blue">$25 for all 6</font>

Chrome headache rack: chrome is peeling and has surface rust. <font color="blue">$25</font>

73-87? chrome rear bumper: dented up but still looks good. <font color="blue">$30</font>

Turbo mufflers: have a flowmaster sound. <font color="blue">$20</font>

Prices do not include shipping.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

Re: chrome brushguard, tube bumper, side steps, bucket seats**ADDED STUFF+PICS*

what is the pipe diamater for the mufflers? And would you ship?

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

put me second in line for the mufflers/tailpipes..more interested in the tailipes though if not selling together.

4. seanp

seanp Registered Member

2 1/4 and yes i'll ship. Do you want the mufflers only, or do you want the tailpipes too?

bryguy00b i replied to your pm before i saw this post. So if the other guy doesn't want the tailpipes their yours.

5. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

any idea how much shipping to SLC would be on seats? Thats a super deal

6. seanp

seanp Registered Member

I have another guy interested in front of you. I'll let you know how it goes.

7. seanp

seanp Registered Member

If you see something you want make an offer.

8. seanp

seanp Registered Member

kicker 10" full range truck boxes, sound good: <font color="blue">SOLD</font>

Tach dash, missing speedometer, one broken mounting tab: <font color="blue">SOLD</font>

[​IMG] [​IMG]

<font color="blue">All prices are OBO.</font> /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. BlazerFarm

BlazerFarm Texagonian Premium Member

How much would shipping for the Kicker boxes be to 98271? You said they sound ok? I'm interested in them.

10. seanp

seanp Registered Member

Shipping on the speakers would be $40. Yeah they sound good. I just took them out of my truck before i sold it, and my Jimmy came with a system. Let me know if you want them.

11. BlazerFarm

BlazerFarm Texagonian Premium Member

Wow. Thanks anyway, $70 is more than I can spend right now.