Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bu-Bu-Bu-Bu-Bubbu Ray......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ya wanna know who the REAL communist is? This chick I work with... My manager brought out three boxes of chocolate left over from a Valentine's Day promotion we did in February, and told us to give them to three specific guests... If the guests didn't come by 9pm, we could eat all three boxes.

well... 9PM rolls around, and I say okay, time for chocolate... I began to take a box for me, a box for her, and a box for the bellman... and she comes in and says "Maybe we should save some for the auditor and the morning shift."

I can understand the auditor because she's frickin awesome... but the morning shift? bah... they eat everything in sight already anyway...

Anyway... We only opened one box to split between three people, and I only got 2 pieces of chocolate...

There, sir, is your "communist heathen."

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Thank you for degenerating advanced politics into who gets to eat the most politics.

Hahahaha

Hey, even bastards need candy once in a while, and I wok on a morning shift

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, if she's a verified member of the Communist Party, then bring her sweet a** down here to OK. Why? Cause it's illegal in this state to be a member of the Communist Party. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I might just do that... She's trying to become a flight attendant... does that mean she can't fly to OK???