Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubb Rubb

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blaze, Jan 30, 2003.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Where did you find that?

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

ROFLMFAO!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

That is some quatility sheit. Some people worship the Lord or Budah, but no, its all about Bubb Rubb. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Too fawkin funny, I gotta get one of these [​IMG] woooooooo woooooo

7. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

8. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    ...I gotta get one of these...

[/ QUOTE ] Wooooooooooo...........Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jacob

11. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

502_4x4 you have just won a trip to " best chop ever " in my book /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif and its flash too. That pic is Bah-hhh-hhh-hhh-d /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I can't believe it took you this long, in fact I started the devil thread to make you reappear and see this... And yes this is what I invisioned you to do... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...I can only imagine what is in your mind after this one..... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

13. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

14. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

HAHAHAHAHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    OMG... that's friggen hilarious... it took a little while on my wonderful dial-up connection for Bubba Rubb to start doin' his WOOOO WOOOO... but, whew... Nothin like a good laugh first thing in the a.m. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. 502 4x4

502 4x4 1/2 ton status

" best chop ever "

[/ QUOTE ]
    Wow...that's certainly an honor! It's funny, but I'm still kinda partial to the "Steph sellin' Girl Scout cookies" chop.
    I can't believe it took you this long, in fact I started the devil thread to make you reappear and see this... And yes this is what I invisioned you to do...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dang....Am I that predictable? Lured me out with the "Devil thread"...."took the bait like a dumb halibut". /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif
    I can only imagine what is in your mind after this one.....

[/ QUOTE ] Well...I guess sick minds do think alike. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    However, what immediately comes to mind is really not suitable for a "family oriented site". I'll have to tone down my ideas before I continue with this "Bubb Rubb" thing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifMaybe I could ditch one in the Test Forum! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Nothin like a good laugh first thing in the a.m.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Welllllllllll.........good laughs are good in the early am too! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I'd wished I'd known about this before, but I hadn't been following the thread and one of our fellow "secret" forum members told me about this chop last night. This is great............... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif