Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray declares war on Expedition drivers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

How friggin hard is it to let the little old lady back out of her spot, especially after she has started to back up? Don't worry, you ain't missing anything by being courtesous. Furthermore, when there is a red sign with white letters in front of you, and the car to your left does not have this sign, that means you keep your happy a** stopped at that white line until the car has passed, not before, not during, but AFTER the car has passed the frontal slope of your non-wheeling piece of Ford crap.

Therefore, Bubba Ray Boudreaux declares that anyone in the immediate future driving a Ford Expedtion will not recieve one iota of courteous treatment from said declarer of non-mutual combat.
    "Oh, sorry, didn't see your turn signal and my foot slipped forcing the Honda POS into Warp 8."
    "Yes, in my world the bigger vehicle has right-of-away. But also in my world, I have the biggest balls of them all."

So attention Ford Expedition drivers, you just plain suck and don't deserve to be on the same pavement as me. Thank you and goodnight.

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

What if its a little old lady backing out in a Expidition?

3. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

Maybe what's meant is a little old lady was backing her honda out of an expedition? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

See what that expedition, phord was wise, they included a honda "escape pod" so when phord quits working you can go to get help... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

This is my war and don't ruinate it for me missy! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I hear ya. I was at a "Safeway" shopping for grub thismorning an seen 2 Expedition in the lot. Both being driven by morons who didn't bother to stop for people backing out, uless it was a large enough parking space for them. They also wouldn't stop for anyone in the crosswalks, one guy had to jump out of the way. (I would have let the jackass hit me and took em to court) May have only been doing 5 to 10 mph in the parking lot, but still could of hurt someone. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

6. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

just lettin ya know, the drivers are the bed persons, not the car. i drive my mamma's exp, and i dont do those things. my mom does not do that either. i think that these people just dont care, because they have way too much money.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I'm not into ID'ing good drivers and bad drivers. All Expedition drivers are BAD!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

you have to know bubba rants like this all the time and he is pretty much at war with everyone by now aint that right bubba?

9. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

What if its an old lady driving an expidition who gets cut off from getting a parking spot? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I'll tell you what, the only vehicles that ever are brave ( read completely f**king retarded) enough to ever go toe to toe with Burbanzilla are those who drive for Ex series POS's. I dunno if its an inferior complex, because they've got a stock vehicle, that has 2 cylinders less then I, or because they;re used to everyone else bowing out of thier way because they drive SUV's, but I've had mor enear misses with ford Excretions ( any Ex series vehicle, including the Excape, Exploder, Excursion, or expedition) then with any other vehicle on the road, including BMW SUV's, adn Mercedies SUV drivers. heck, the only time I've ever had a BMW SUV almost have a tangle with me, the guy followed me into the autozone parking lot 1/2 a mile later, and appologized profusely, ( even got out, and inspected my tires, and shook my hand)

-Rich

11. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Just be sure to flip off my boss while your at it. He really needs it /forums/images/icons/mad.gif . It is a black Exp. with gold trim and all sorts of elect. gadgets.

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

13. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah... take out my boss too...
    Black expedition, DVD player, Tv's, Playstation all onboard...

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Does he play in the NBA?

15. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

hehehe
    nope.

16. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

What I like is when you get some yuppy trash that have been watching too many commercials about their SUV's and they forget to read that part at the bottom. "These are professional drivers, on closed road courses." There could be 14in. of fresh snow, or ice and they think that they don't have to slow down just put it in 4X4 and go as normal. *LOL* Funny as hell when they end up in the ditch with that confused look on their faces.