Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray needs your help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, right now my heart is broken. I dived into a forum just a little while ago and learned something very disturbing about the one female that I would leave the Mrs. over. And for those that know me, know's that's a certain Canadian country singer. Well, a fellow Big Dawg from the Sureno set made a comment about her that found me reeling from disappointment, and in my impending Yahoo search, I found that what <font color="green">kpanza</font color> said was true. Terri Clark is a gun control supporter, but what he did not mention, but I found was that Terri Clark also supported you know who (la-who-ser) from the last presidential election.

Well, usually, ole Bubba Ray is the type to send a lost soul down the river for the price of a cup of coffee, but not in the case. Bubba Ray has heart, he has caring, he has a soul.

So here is what I propose, Bubba Ray, by taking donations for the trip, the romance and good times will start a foundation, but not any foundation, but the "Bubba Ray's gonna bang the liberalness out of Terri Clark" Foundation.

In this spirit of giving and hope, will you stand by ole Bubba Ray in his time of need and crusading? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ya know...i know how busy you are...i will take you place in the bangin part...shoot i would even throw her out of bed...just so i could do her on the floor

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd donate a dollor to your just couse !!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

No Chaz, I couldn't step down from this task. This requires a good, wholesome southern gentleman to do the deed.

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Oh come on Bubba grudge **** the damn liberal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. ds350

ds350 1/2 ton status

Bubba Ray....it does not matter....she is Canadian /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

IT DOES MATTER DAMMIT MAN!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

First off, yeah she may be Canadian, but apparently she feels the need to stick her nose into something she has absolutely no right to be sticking it. If she wants to stick her nose into something American, I've got something American for her to stick it in. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    it does not matter....she is Canadian

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif you friggin yanks are all the same, you act like your sh!t dont stink and ou should control the friggin world. we dont pick on anybody cause they dont have money, or they dont have the internet,or whatever, atleast us canucks pay our UN dues on time and arent 10 years late. now i understand why you dislike the mid east, but if your assh0le president causes north america to become a glass parking lot im gonna frigging burst...well if im not dead... but thats after the point. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif any who, im done venting so now we return to the regulary scheduled thread. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

atleast us canucks pay our UN dues on time and arent 10 years late.

[/ QUOTE ]
    **** THE UN!!!!! Let me say that one more time, **** THE UN!!!!!

Now as for the rest of it, I hope y'all are joking cause attempting to hijack Bubba Ray's thread with this crap is BS.

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

atleast us canucks pay our UN dues on time and arent 10 years late

[/ QUOTE ]

The US paying UN dues is like the Hells Angels joining the City Council. We don't give a f*ck, because we can do what we want and nobody can tell us otherwise. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The US paying UN dues is like the Hells Angels joining the City Council. We don't give a f*ck, because we can do what we want and nobody can tell us otherwise.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hallejuah, Amen, Can I get a witness from the congregation, preach the fawkin word my brotha!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

if your assh0le president causes north america to become a glass parking lot im gonna frigging burst...well if im not dead

[/ QUOTE ]
    Um check this one out. Why the hell do you think were tryng to disarm Saddam and don't say its for oil cause we buy more of our oil from Canada than any other country.
    Whats the deal with calling our Pres an A-hole. I have never seen anyone on hear say anything about your Prime Minister.
    Sorry for getting of the subject Bubba.

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Sorry for getting of the subject Bubba.

[/ QUOTE ]
    No problem, apparently this guy is inserting himself into a conversation he has no business joining. As for the whole Canadian thing, for the most part, I've never seen it on here until now, I've seen a lot over on another board. The main Canadians on here, I'm down with, but this guy is just being an a**hole with his holier than thou attitude. Just don't want it to turn to a us vs. them thing.

14. ds350

ds350 1/2 ton status

Bubba Ray,

I was simply saying don't worry about it...

This was not suppose to be a US vs. Canada post. Sorry if I offenend anyone! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

15. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. BigBen

BigBen 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well, I for one, now will not buy a Terri Clark CD.
    Maybe I'll send the $$ to Bubba's foundation.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I'm so flippin /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif over this crap. She's hot, she's Canadian and she's single, the hat does it for me; and I read this crap...... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Somebody needs a good ole country a** whuppin.