Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray's campaign speech

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bubba Ray\'s campaign speech

Ladies and Gentlemen, as this election draws nearing, I figured it was time to come out and ask for your votes and by doing that, I will tell you what I stand for and what I will do for the American citizen if I am elected.

First of all, I will work to end the current tax system in it's current form. Here's what I propose, a flat tax across the board. Now these minny-mouth liberals can cry unfair all they want; but if a man goes out and earns a pot full of money, he shouldn't have to pay a higher percentage than the blue collar worker. I also propose this....If you are one of these minny-mouth liberals crying about the rich people not paying their fair share, then you have several options. If you make above $30,000 a year, you can either leave the country or pay more taxes. If you make less than that amount, well then you can leave the country.

Gun control........Ah yes, one of Bubba Ray's favorite issues. Here's what I propose......Every able-bodied American of sound mind will be issued one M-16 .223 caliber military assault rifle with a 5,000 round annual allotment and will be part of the "citizen militia", just like the good old days. Furthermore, if you qualify for a weapons platform of higher firepower, then you will be issued that weapons platform. Here's an example, a young man just exiting his service time in the US Army was a tanker, that young man will be issued a M-1 tank. Now folks, that will cure just about every sniper and terrorists ambitions of being somebody.

Crime, see previous point........But also, overpopulation in the prison system is a problem so here is where I intend to kill two birds with one stone, the US Army doesn't get enough quality training time. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Now what I have to say may seem a bit personal, but I'm sure you will see things my way. I had a secret summit with Fidel Castro and he confided in me he has a problem with his country. He would like to see more white citizens of Cuba so here is what we have proposed. All the minny-mouth liberals that hang in Hollywood who think that just because they make millions and millions of dollars they can run off at the mouth about how bad this country is and that no one should have guns and that we shouldn't defend our country against some crackpot terrorist and they have the better idea, well you bunch of hypocritical snot nosed never done a thing to serve your country loudmouths, Fidel, on his dime, will move y'all down to Havana because he wants to make sure there are more like minded ideologs in his country, so cya and wouldn't want to be ya.

So in two weeks at the election booth, please vote Boudreaux and if I haven't convinced y'all to vote for me, maybe I should let my secretary, who by the way will be holding weekly updates on national TV in the same suit shown on my exploits in DC decide for ya........
    [​IMG]

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Re: Bubba Ray\'s campaign speech

<font color="white"> Ok Mr Bubba Ray, here is my first round of campaign question's.

If you are elected, and all the people making over 30k a year leave the country, will the prices of thier previously occupied habitat's be lowered a substantial amount? You know, so we can live like they did, just poorer? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Second question, What tank do I get to own? Can I have my previously driven MLRS a.k.a. M-13? You know, the Multiple Launch Rocket System.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Third question, on the subject of overpopulation, I like it, maybe we could also include juvinile hall?

And one last question, can we sit on her lap while voting? No further questions. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

. </font color>

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Ya got my vote !!!!!

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ya damn funny okie. ya crack me up all the time. i swear yer definately the comedian out of everyone. later.

jacob

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Now remember, I said the people who whine and bitch about this that and the other are getting the boot, so I imagine that a lot of them will shut their pieholes. But the ones who actually have some testicular fortitude and leave, yep, their houses will be given away for free.

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    But the ones who actually have some testicular fortitude and leave, yep, their houses will be given away for free.

[/ QUOTE ] I see you and I were brought up very similiar /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I like the way you think.
    So when will my M-13 be here?
    And who will be buying the gas?
    Is that part of the civilian militia contract?
    And last but not least, can I wheel it on my off days? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Oh the gas, not a problem. We'll have a pipeline straight from the 51st state of Bagdad. Heck, you can do whatever you want on your days off.

8. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Nice bright writting!

9. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

My Gawd, where did you get that photo! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

Boudreaux

This is the vote I was talking about.
    Leo would have just got up on a platform (which he has at work), and said,"If you vote for me, I promise to do this, that, and the other thing." AND it worked. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

You got my vote !

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

I do have one suggestion: Since your secretary will be so overwhelmed with work, I would like to volunteer as her personal assistant. I will be happy to work loooong hours and weekends.

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

The only job duties she has is making my press announcements and "handling" me. Sorry, no position for you. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. TopOff

TopOff 1/2 ton status

I don't agree with you at all...

So I think I *NEED* to um... NEGOTIATE, yeah that's it - with your secretary. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif