Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bubba Ray's fight to the death

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Bubba Ray\'s fight to the death

So there I was........watching two trailer park girls go 'round the outside, 'round the outside when flim, flam thank you maam the women behind the counter began screaming and yelling in such a way to make people think that Hillary herself had earned the title, "President-elect."

Then Bubba Ray saw him, the biggest, baddest cockroach this side of a shanty town.

Bubba Ray said to himself, "Bubba Ray," that's what Bubba Ray calls himself, "I think we can negotiate with this ole boy to become the official tow rig of Blazerfest."

Bubba Ray stood up, held out his hand and Mr. Roach would have none of Bubba Ray's down home hospitality.

"Bubba Ray," began Mr. Roach, "I'm here for your heart and soul."

Well ole Bubba Ray was taken back by the rudeness.

"What are y'all trying to say, we 'bout to go rounds or something? Quick, somebody call my momma." Bubba Ray was spitting and sputtering mad now.

"Bubba Ray, you've walked this Earth too long thinking you're the baddest mofo outside of a double wide."

Well, Bubba Ray didn't feel like messing with Mr. Roach, so he turned to one of the ladies. "Call 911 and get the 1st Marine Division in here to handle my light work. I've some Kripsy Kremes to perose."

The lady picked up the phone, said a few words and then hung up.

"Oh Mr. Boudreaux, they said you're gonna have to handle it yourself."

"Well fry my hide." Bubba Ray wasn't thrilled, but he knew the task at hand was about to commence.

"Bubba Ray, we must enter the Shadow of the Valley of Death and do battle. Two will enter, one will leave."

"Well son, let's get it on cause we can't get along."

The combatants took their positions, with Mr. Roach choosing to fight without the benefit of weapons while Bubba Ray choose a paper towel.

Bubba Ray made the first move, but it was obvious that Mr. Roach had taught Ali a thing or two about footwork.

Finally, Bubba Ray got the upper advantage. Using a tactic that the local constabulary had taught him during a pursuit, with Bubba Ray as the pursuee, Bubba Ray blocked in Mr. Roach with no avenues of escape. Then quick as a cat, Bubba Ray grabbed Mr. Roach in the dreaded bear hug.

"You will not win Bubba Ray."

With that, Bubba Ray replied, "Watch you gonna do when the 12 inch pythons run wild on you?" And with that, Bubba Ray applied several foot pounds of pressure to the bear hug, squeezing the life out of Mr. Roach and becoming the envy of women everywhere.

Disclaimer: The lifeless body of Mr. Roach was disposed of in a manner compliant to PETA, EPA, BLM, USFS, and PMS standards.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: Bubba Ray\'s fight to the death

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!! that was good you need to this more often /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Good ole Bubba saves the day....

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I was hoping to get some material out of the little standoff I was involved in today, right after the cockroach, but I guess the guy decided that three cops with a beanbag shotgun was more than he felt like trying to fight off.

5. mudhog

lmao!!!!!! i think he made the right decision lol/forums/images/icons/grin.gif i bet those things hurt

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Ever think about writing a novel with the CK5 gang in it about some off road trip somewhere like Moab? /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Just make up some cool and funny story while using everybody's names and trucks and hope you can make the best seller list!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. mudhog

that would be cool /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

He could call it Bubba's Moab misadventure /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

9. thatK30guy

Maybe we can talk Steve into letting Bubba Ray be the next "Granville King" whom wrote the stories in Four Wheeler magazine with his dog, Super Dawg. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

10. thatK30guy

BTW, if I can remember right (I would need to dig the magazines out /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif), Granville's article was named, "Tales from the Back Country." /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, first off, I would need one of the females to volunteer to be involved in the gratious sex segment.

12. thatK30guy

That's easy...take a look at the pics of Kidjethro or me where Muddin chopped our faces onto some "lady" bodies!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Thanks Wes, I just lost the last three meals I've eaten. Can I get clean up in aisle 4 please?

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

There she a' layed neked on that thar hood o' my rig slathered in Marvel mystery ol', screemin' varoom varoom to ever thrust u' my undulatin' pedal squashin'..... /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif and instead of super dawg it could be super beotch.... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. thatK30guy

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I couldn't even begin to hold a candle to Granville. I read some of his stuff and it was awesome.

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Well, let's see. It could start out something like this................

Poor Steph, since she had to work late and replace the front wheel bearings of her gray camo colored Blazer, she was in a one truck convoy to Moab. She was cruising right along at 65 mph listening to the Dixie Chicks sing "Cowboy Take me Away" when she heard the familiar clunk and vibration of a shot u-joint at the Xxyyz Road exit on I-15 near the jewel of the Mojave, Barstow.

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Maybe we could involuntarly volunteer Tallgirl and Buttman.

19. thatK30guy

Gotta make it like chevyfumes did...lots of misspellings and odd words, etc. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Rich, the long haired physcho Boy Scout leader, micro train engineer was rolling up I-17 in his beaten and battered death Suburban, fed up with the day to day stupidity of his coworkers and wondering if that neon green paint on the front fender would make a cop look twice...........